Master Black Belt Instructor
The TMG Team is seeking teammates who will live the TMG Values. Do the Right Thing; It is ALL about the Relationship; Run a Good Business; There is no such thing as coincidence.
Specifically, seeking an experienced certified Master Black Belt with a strong background in manufacturing and transactional processes. The assignment requires a heavy focus on coaching and training Green Belts and Champions on the tools and applications of Lean and Six Sigma using the DMAIC methodology. The position may also be responsible for helping to facilitate workshops that drive end to end process transformation and execution of business strategy.
Overview of Master Black Belt (Instructor)
- Coaches and develops Green Belts (and other Belts) to execute Lean Six Sigma projects successfully, as they strive to attain certification.
- Delivers classroom training in both basic/advanced Lean and Six Sigma concepts with focus on transactional and manufacturing applications.
- Supports the client’s Lean Journey through curriculum development, Champion engagements, charter development, best practice diffusion, benchmarking, financial reporting and other duties to enable program success.
- Leads a portfolio of Lean Six Sigma DMAIC projects and/or programs to deliver business results which may include cost reduction, cash flow improvement, revenue enhancement, defect reduction, end to end process transformation and execution of business strategies.
- Leads workshops and kaizen events to bring together cross-functional teams to identify, scope, and prioritize project opportunities that achieve targeted performance improvement.
- Drives a culture of customer focus, data-driven decision-making, ownership of processes and operational metrics and continuous improvement, formulating guidelines which promote leadership and collaboration.
- Engages champions, process owners, team members and stakeholders to deliver performance improvement using Lean Six Sigma tools, methods and concepts, while providing leadership and advice on these technical areas.
- Meets with and advises students either before or after class or by appointment, electronic communication, or other appropriate methods.
- Evaluates students to measure their progress in achieving course objectives and informs students and managers of their progress on a monthly basis.
- Ability to work with plant personnel to coordinate schedules and logistics.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 7 years of direct experience in a process improvement role, engaged in facilitating teams and providing project analysis.
- Black Belt certification.
- Completion of at least 5 DMAIC projects through a project management approach that includes planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- Experience leading and creating high-performing teams and championing change.
- Experience using MS Office & Minitab software for statistical and graphical analysis
- Experience with Value Stream Mapping and related software.
- Willing to travel
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com